Huntkey DELL Notebook Adapter 65W (HKA06519034-8C)
- Built-in protection: Over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection
- More than 87% conversion efficiency
- Compatible with HP Notebook
Replace Adapter P/N :
- DELL PA-10, PA-12, NADP - 90KB, PA-1900-02D, PA-1900-02D2
- AC Socket
- IEC60320 C8(Small 2 pins) ADP193-31
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 18.05-19.95V
- Output Current: 0-3.42A
- Efficiency: ≥87% at full load
- Hold up time: ≥5ms
- Temperature range: Operating 0℃ to +40℃
- Output Watt: 65W
- Dell Inspiron 300M, 500M, 505M, 510M, 600M, 630M, 640M, 700M, 710M, M101z, M5010R, M102z, M501R
- Dell Inspiron 1420, 1501, 1521, 1525, 1526, 1720, 1721,14V,15R, 14R,13Z,15Z
- Dell Inspiron 6000, 6400, 8500, 8600, 9200, 9300, 9400
- Dell Inspiron E1405, E1505, E1705
- Dell Latitude D400, D410, D420, D430
- Dell Latitude D500, D505, D510, D520, D530, D531
- Dell Latitude D600, D610, D620, D630
- Dell Latitude D800, D810, D820, D830
- Dell Precision M20, M60, M70
- Dell Vostro 1014, 1015, 1088, 3300, 3400
- 1 x Notebook adaptor
Shopping Planet dispatches your purchased items within 24 working hours after the payment is received. You will receive an email confirmation of your order including a tracking number, as soon as your goods are dispatched. We pride ourselves on providing you with the best value product and outstanding service.
Our warehouse is based in Melbourne but unfortunately not accessible to the public and pick up. However we offer free shipping on the majority of our items to almost anywhere in Australia. We are working with Allied Express, Australia Post, Fastway, Hunter Express and Toll to provide the most efficient delivery and service.
The estimated delivery time frames are:
For customers in VIC, approximately 4 – 7 working days.
For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, QLD approximately 6 – 8 working days.
For customers in NT, WA and TAS, approximately 8 – 10 working days.
We cannot ship to post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations.
Q: I received a faulty or damaged item, help!!
A: Please contact us within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, please provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Q:What warranty do you provide?
A: Non electronic products offer a 12 month warranty unless stated otherwise. Electronic products offer a 3 month warranty unless stated otherwise. If your product becomes faulty after receiving it and is within the warranty period, please contact us for assistance.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if my item is faulty?
A:Customers will not be required to pay for return postage if an item is faulty. If the item is required to be returned, we will arrange a return postage label at our expense.
Q: I’ve changed my mind, I don’t want the order any more.
A:Change of mind orders are accepted only under certain conditions. You must contact us within 10 business days of receiving your order, and the order must be unused and in the original packaging. Please provide photos to demonstrate this is still the case.
Q:What fees are associated with change of mind orders?
A: A 20% change of mind fee applies. A refund minus 20% of the purchase price will be provided once the order is received back into the warehouse.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if I change my mind?
A: Customers are responsible for return postage back to the warehouse. If we provide a return postage label, in addition to the 20% change of mind fee, the return postage will also be deducted.