ICY BOX 4 bay JBOD docking and cloning station with USB 3.0 for SATA hard disks and SSDs (IB-141CL-U3)
4 Bay Docking Station for 2.5 Inch and 3.5 Inch SATA HDD/SSD (with clone function, JBOD support and aluminium case)
- JBOD: the PC detects four independent drives
- HDD-cloning function without PC
- Stylish premium aluminium case
- Support both 2.5 Inch and 3.5 Inch SATA I/ II/ III HDD
- USB 3.0 host interface up to 5 Gbit/s
- Downwardly compatible with USB 2.0/ 1.1
- USB 2.0: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS >9.1
- USB 3.0: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X > 10.8
- Hot Plug & Play and Hot Swap
JBOD Docking and Clone Station with USB 3.0
A cabinet full of HDDs to work with is a good reason to use this quad docking station. It holds 2.5 Inch as well as for 3.5 Inch SATA HDDs. The aluminium casing provides firm standing and good looks.
The 2.5 Inch HDDs might have a height of 9.5 or 12.5 mm, even 15 mm. Due to its power supply the dock also runs HDDs, which need 12 V. USB 3.0 accelerates the transfer of huge data, e. g. movies, enormously.
Connecting the PC to four HDDs detects them as four independent drives under JBOD mode. Without PC you can clone the HDD just by pushing a button. You can even clone a bootable HDD with operating system.
- Material: Aluminium / Plastic
- HDD size (inch): 2,5 Inch & 3,5 Inch
- HDD interface: 4x 2,5 Inch / 3,5 Inch SATA I /II /III & 2,5 Inch Seagate GoFlex HDDs
- HDD height: 2,5 Inch bis 15 mm
- HDD capacity: Unlimited
- Hot Swap: Yes
- Plug & Play: Yes
- External data interface: USB 3.0
- Operating system: USB 2.0: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS >9.1; USB 3.0: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X >10.8
- Transfer rate: up to 5 Gbit/s
- Power switch: Yes
- LED: with Power / Access / Clone progress
- Power connector: external power supply; AC: 100 - 240 V / 50-60 Hz / 1.5 A, DC: 12 V / 6.5 A
- Packing content: 1x IB-141CL-U3, 1x external power supply, 1x USB 3.0 cable , 1x manual
- Gross weight (incl. packing): 1.43 kg
- Net weight: 0.75 kg
- Dimension of article: 172x123x68 mm
Shopping Planet dispatches your purchased items within 24 working hours after the payment is received. You will receive an email confirmation of your order including a tracking number, as soon as your goods are dispatched. We pride ourselves on providing you with the best value product and outstanding service.
Our warehouse is based in Melbourne but unfortunately not accessible to the public and pick up. However we offer free shipping on the majority of our items to almost anywhere in Australia. We are working with Allied Express, Australia Post, Fastway, Hunter Express and Toll to provide the most efficient delivery and service.
The estimated delivery time frames are:
For customers in VIC, approximately 4 – 7 working days.
For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, QLD approximately 6 – 8 working days.
For customers in NT, WA and TAS, approximately 8 – 10 working days.
We cannot ship to post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations.
Q: I received a faulty or damaged item, help!!
A: Please contact us within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, please provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Q:What warranty do you provide?
A: Non electronic products offer a 12 month warranty unless stated otherwise. Electronic products offer a 3 month warranty unless stated otherwise. If your product becomes faulty after receiving it and is within the warranty period, please contact us for assistance.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if my item is faulty?
A:Customers will not be required to pay for return postage if an item is faulty. If the item is required to be returned, we will arrange a return postage label at our expense.
Q: I’ve changed my mind, I don’t want the order any more.
A:Change of mind orders are accepted only under certain conditions. You must contact us within 10 business days of receiving your order, and the order must be unused and in the original packaging. Please provide photos to demonstrate this is still the case.
Q:What fees are associated with change of mind orders?
A: A 20% change of mind fee applies. A refund minus 20% of the purchase price will be provided once the order is received back into the warehouse.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if I change my mind?
A: Customers are responsible for return postage back to the warehouse. If we provide a return postage label, in addition to the 20% change of mind fee, the return postage will also be deducted.