Paisley 2.2m Wooden TV Entertainment Unit - Charcoal Brown
Measurement: 220cm (L) x 45cm (W) x 60cm (H)
- Features 4x magnetic click-in doors with two-tiered shelving
- Ample storage with 1x middle shelf in each compartment
- Doors and body constructed from recycled fir wood
- Geometric carved doors in a weathered charcoal brown finish
- Weathered black finish all over for a cohesive look
- Strong and supportive iron frame and legs in a brushed gold base
- 2x appliance holes for easy cable management
Notes: Melbourne pick-up and delivery only.
• The timber used in this range is recycled fir wood. Each handmade piece will naturally have distinctive characteristics such as cracks, splits, and imperfections due to the nature of the wood. Any variations in colour, texture, and pattern are not a fault and should be appreciated
• Due to the nature of brushed gold finishes, any variations in colour, texture, and polish are not a fault and should be appreciated. Brushed gold is expected to have a tarnished look to evoke a vintage, aged character. Contact with liquids, such as a damp cloth, may cause the brushed gold to mark. We recommend using a dry, clean cloth to protect the integrity of the finish
Shopping Planet dispatches your purchased items within 24 working hours after the payment is received. You will receive an email confirmation of your order including a tracking number, as soon as your goods are dispatched. We pride ourselves on providing you with the best value product and outstanding service.
Our warehouse is based in Melbourne but unfortunately not accessible to the public and pick up. However we offer free shipping on the majority of our items to almost anywhere in Australia. We are working with Allied Express, Australia Post, Fastway, Hunter Express and Toll to provide the most efficient delivery and service.
The estimated delivery time frames are:
For customers in VIC, approximately 4 – 7 working days.
For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, QLD approximately 6 – 8 working days.
For customers in NT, WA and TAS, approximately 8 – 10 working days.
We cannot ship to post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations.
Q: I received a faulty or damaged item, help!!
A: Please contact us within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, please provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Q:What warranty do you provide?
A: Non electronic products offer a 12 month warranty unless stated otherwise. Electronic products offer a 3 month warranty unless stated otherwise. If your product becomes faulty after receiving it and is within the warranty period, please contact us for assistance.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if my item is faulty?
A:Customers will not be required to pay for return postage if an item is faulty. If the item is required to be returned, we will arrange a return postage label at our expense.
Q: I’ve changed my mind, I don’t want the order any more.
A:Change of mind orders are accepted only under certain conditions. You must contact us within 10 business days of receiving your order, and the order must be unused and in the original packaging. Please provide photos to demonstrate this is still the case.
Q:What fees are associated with change of mind orders?
A: A 20% change of mind fee applies. A refund minus 20% of the purchase price will be provided once the order is received back into the warehouse.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if I change my mind?
A: Customers are responsible for return postage back to the warehouse. If we provide a return postage label, in addition to the 20% change of mind fee, the return postage will also be deducted.