SANDISK 128GB CZ800 EXTREME USB 3.1 200mb/s (SDCZ800-128G)
With write speeds of up to 150MB/s, the SanDisk Extreme® Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive lets you quickly copy and go. Up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives, so you can transfer a full-length 4K movie to the drive in less than 40 seconds. The design keeps the retractable connector protected when not in use, and the included SanDisk SecureAccess™ software provides password protection of your private files while leaving the rest of the drive available for sharing.
- Transfer files to the drive up to 35X faster than USB 2.0 flash drives**
- Write speeds of up to 150MB/s** let you transfer a full-length 4K movie in less than 40 seconds or 1000 photos in less than 60 seconds
- SanDisk Secure Access software included for 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection
- Backward-compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0
- SanDisk SecureAcces software included for 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection
- Capacity: 128 GB
- Read Speed: up to 200 MB/s
- Interface: USB Type-C and USB Type-A connectors; USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- Operational temperature: 32° - 113° F (0° – 45° C)
- Storage temperature: 14° - 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- PC/Mac computer compatibility: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6 and higher
- SANDISK 128GB CZ800 EXTREME USB 3.1 200mb/s (SDCZ800-128G)
Product weight and dimensions
- Dimensions: 70.87 mm x 21.34 mm x 11.43 mm
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
Shopping Planet dispatches your purchased items within 24 working hours after the payment is received. You will receive an email confirmation of your order including a tracking number, as soon as your goods are dispatched. We pride ourselves on providing you with the best value product and outstanding service.
Our warehouse is based in Melbourne but unfortunately not accessible to the public and pick up. However we offer free shipping on the majority of our items to almost anywhere in Australia. We are working with Allied Express, Australia Post, Fastway, Hunter Express and Toll to provide the most efficient delivery and service.
The estimated delivery time frames are:
For customers in VIC, approximately 4 – 7 working days.
For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, QLD approximately 6 – 8 working days.
For customers in NT, WA and TAS, approximately 8 – 10 working days.
We cannot ship to post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations.
Q: I received a faulty or damaged item, help!!
A: Please contact us within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, please provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Q:What warranty do you provide?
A: Non electronic products offer a 12 month warranty unless stated otherwise. Electronic products offer a 3 month warranty unless stated otherwise. If your product becomes faulty after receiving it and is within the warranty period, please contact us for assistance.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if my item is faulty?
A:Customers will not be required to pay for return postage if an item is faulty. If the item is required to be returned, we will arrange a return postage label at our expense.
Q: I’ve changed my mind, I don’t want the order any more.
A:Change of mind orders are accepted only under certain conditions. You must contact us within 10 business days of receiving your order, and the order must be unused and in the original packaging. Please provide photos to demonstrate this is still the case.
Q:What fees are associated with change of mind orders?
A: A 20% change of mind fee applies. A refund minus 20% of the purchase price will be provided once the order is received back into the warehouse.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if I change my mind?
A: Customers are responsible for return postage back to the warehouse. If we provide a return postage label, in addition to the 20% change of mind fee, the return postage will also be deducted.