Simplecom CH319 Ultra Slim Aluminium 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub for PC Mac Laptop Silver
Simplecom CH319 Ultra Slim Aluminium 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub
Expands your computer capability with this 4 port USB 3.0 hub, you can instantly expand your USB connectivity with 4 Super Speed USB 3.0 ports, allowing you to add more USB devices to your computer immediately.
While today's laptops are lighter and more compact than ever, that savings in size comes at the cost of fewer USB ports to connect your accessories. This aluminium hub is a compact and stylish natural extension to your Mac or PC. It features data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps, plug-n-play and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices, making it easy for any user to transfer files from a device to a computer.
- Expands one of your computer USB 3.0 port into 4
- Sturdy and Stylish Aluminium Casing
- Ultra Slim Design, Compact and portable
- USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) SuperSpeed Transfer Rate up to 5Gbps
- Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Plug and Play, no driver required
- 5V USB Micro-B Socket for optional external power
- Supports Windows XP and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.2 and above
- Model: CH319
- Material: Aluminium + Plastic
- Interface: USB 3.0 Type A Port (USB 3.1 Gen 1) x 4
- Connector: USB 3.0 Type A (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- Cable length: 20cm approx.
- Dimension: 96mm x 34mm x 11mm (LxWxH)
- For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting 2 or more high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 900mA
- The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input
- 5V USB Micro-B Socket on Hub for optional external power
- 1 x Simplecom CH319 Ultra Slim Aluminium 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub
Shopping Planet dispatches your purchased items within 24 working hours after the payment is received. You will receive an email confirmation of your order including a tracking number, as soon as your goods are dispatched. We pride ourselves on providing you with the best value product and outstanding service.
Our warehouse is based in Melbourne but unfortunately not accessible to the public and pick up. However we offer free shipping on the majority of our items to almost anywhere in Australia. We are working with Allied Express, Australia Post, Fastway, Hunter Express and Toll to provide the most efficient delivery and service.
The estimated delivery time frames are:
For customers in VIC, approximately 3 – 5 working days.
For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, QLD approximately 3 – 7 working days.
For customers in NT, WA and TAS, approximately 3 – 8 working days.
We cannot ship to post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations.
Q: I received a faulty or damaged item, help!!
A: Please contact us within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, please provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Q:What warranty do you provide?
A: Non electronic products offer a 12 month warranty unless stated otherwise. Electronic products offer a 3 month warranty unless stated otherwise. If your product becomes faulty after receiving it and is within the warranty period, please contact us for assistance.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if my item is faulty?
A:Customers will not be required to pay for return postage if an item is faulty. If the item is required to be returned, we will arrange a return postage label at our expense.
Q: I’ve changed my mind, I don’t want the order any more.
A:Change of mind orders are accepted only under certain conditions. You must contact us within 10 business days of receiving your order, and the order must be unused and in the original packaging. Please provide photos to demonstrate this is still the case.
Q:What fees are associated with change of mind orders?
A: A 20% change of mind fee applies. A refund minus 20% of the purchase price will be provided once the order is received back into the warehouse.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if I change my mind?
A: Customers are responsible for return postage back to the warehouse. If we provide a return postage label, in addition to the 20% change of mind fee, the return postage will also be deducted.