Simplecom CHN411 Aluminium USB Type C to 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Black
Next Generation USB Type-C reversible connector
The USB Type C interface on the USB data cable could bridge your PC or Mac with connected devices perfectly. Specially designed for latest generation of computers and smart devices that have USB-C ports.
Premium Aluminium Unibody Design, Compact and Durable
CHN411 is sturdy and durable with premium aluminium unibody. Sleek and simple designed with 3 USB 3.0 ports on the top and an innovative built-in RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet adapter on the end, accommodate your collection of USB device without cluttering your desk space.
Rapid and stable Data Syncing
Superspeed 3 USB 3.0 ports inserted with the quality controller chipset, behave as rapid and stable data syncing; provide up to 5Gbps data transfer rate (actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected).
Top fast Network speed
The Ethernet USB 3.0 hub has a built-in Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. It is an upgraded USB 3.0 hub which endows your PC with a Gigabit Ethernet port which accesses superfast network speed up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps.
- Expands single USB Type C interface to three USB 3.0 ports and a Gigabit Ethernet port
- Aluminium Unibody Design, Compact and Durable
- Theoretical maximum transfer of up to 5Gbps for three USB 3.0 ports
- The Gigabit Ethernet port supports up to 1000Mbps and downwards compatible with 10/100Mbps
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols, dual channel transfer mode, automatic transfer and data stream reversing regulation
- The LED indicator on the top of hub shows the working status of USB data transfer; while the two LEDs near Ethernet adapter indicate network connection and connecting status
- Integrated Ethernet driver, Supports Hot Swap, Plug & Play
- Support Windows 7 and Above, Mac OS X 10.6 and Above
- 1x CHN411
- 1x User Manual
- For stable operation, do not connect it to more than one high power-consuming device, such as USB HDDs, USB Fan, etc.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
- * 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in USB 3.0 port. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
Shopping Planet dispatches your purchased items within 24 working hours after the payment is received. You will receive an email confirmation of your order including a tracking number, as soon as your goods are dispatched. We pride ourselves on providing you with the best value product and outstanding service.
Our warehouse is based in Melbourne but unfortunately not accessible to the public and pick up. However we offer free shipping on the majority of our items to almost anywhere in Australia. We are working with Allied Express, Australia Post, Fastway, Hunter Express and Toll to provide the most efficient delivery and service.
The estimated delivery time frames are:
For customers in VIC, approximately 4 – 7 working days.
For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, QLD approximately 6 – 8 working days.
For customers in NT, WA and TAS, approximately 8 – 10 working days.
We cannot ship to post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations.
Q: I received a faulty or damaged item, help!!
A: Please contact us within 10 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, please provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
Q:What warranty do you provide?
A: Non electronic products offer a 12 month warranty unless stated otherwise. Electronic products offer a 3 month warranty unless stated otherwise. If your product becomes faulty after receiving it and is within the warranty period, please contact us for assistance.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if my item is faulty?
A:Customers will not be required to pay for return postage if an item is faulty. If the item is required to be returned, we will arrange a return postage label at our expense.
Q: I’ve changed my mind, I don’t want the order any more.
A:Change of mind orders are accepted only under certain conditions. You must contact us within 10 business days of receiving your order, and the order must be unused and in the original packaging. Please provide photos to demonstrate this is still the case.
Q:What fees are associated with change of mind orders?
A: A 20% change of mind fee applies. A refund minus 20% of the purchase price will be provided once the order is received back into the warehouse.
Q:Do I need to pay for return postage if I change my mind?
A: Customers are responsible for return postage back to the warehouse. If we provide a return postage label, in addition to the 20% change of mind fee, the return postage will also be deducted.